This website (excluding the websites linked to from this website) is operated by SYSTEM 3E S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw at Rondo Organizacji Narodów Zjednoczonych 1, 00-124 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS (national court register number) 0000687344, NIP (tax identification number) 5223096436, REGON (statistical number) 367862355, share capital: PLN 1 539 468.30 (one million five hundred thirty nine thousand four hundred sixty eight zlotys 30/100) fully paid up (hereinafter referred to as: “SYSTEM 3E” or “Company”). Access to the website https://www.system3e.com/ is tantamount to acceptance of the Regulations of the SYSTEM 3E’s Website. Users who do not agree to comply with the provisions of this legal notice are asked not to use the website. Other websites linked to on this site may be subject to different conditions that must be read separately.
These Regulations of the SYSTEM 3E’s Website (hereinafter referred to as: “Regulations”) define the rules of functioning and rules of using the website of the Company (hereinafter: “Website”).
1. The main purpose of the Website is to provide information on SYSTEM 3E and its activities, including events organized or co-organized by SYSTEM 3E, as well as other information, promotional, marketing or advertising information, including other entities.
2. SYSTEM 3E reserves the right to change or supplement information or data contained on the Website at any time and to any extent without prior notification to persons using the Website.
3. SYSTEM 3E makes every effort to ensure that the content on the Website is current. However, all liability of the Company for the topicality, correctness, reliability, completeness of the information and data provided and their components is excluded. This also applies to all other websites that they link to.
4. SYSTEM 3E is not responsible for the content of websites linked to on the Website.
5. To use the Website, it is necessary to have an efficient connection to the Internet network and a working device enabling connection to a given network, provided by the Website user on their own.
6. SYSTEM 3E recommends using the latest versions of web browsers with the “cookies” function enabled.
7. Using of the Website is free.
8. Information, texts, photos, articles and other data published on the Website cannot be copied (in whole or in part), reproduced or changed without prior written consent under the pain of invalidity of the consent of SYSTEM 3E, in accordance with the Act of February 4, 1994. on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws No. 24, item 83, as amended). They also cannot be used for commercial purposes.
9. All rights to the SYSTEM 3E’s logotype posted on the Website, rights to the Website, including the form of the Website, are vested in SYSTEM 3E, and any use of them to the extent other than displaying for personal use for informational purposes or other purposes acceptable under applicable law is prohibited.
10. SYSTEM 3E fully recognizes the right of persons using the Website to privacy and personal data protection. Using the Website does not require disclosing the identity of persons using the Website, subject to points 2-4.
11. SYSTEM 3E may introduce services based on a voluntary subscription. Then the person ordering this service will be asked to provide basic identification information. These data will be stored for the duration of the service and immediately deleted after obtaining information from the user about the withdrawal from the service (by clicking on the withdrawal link in each newsletter). The processing of personal data by House 3E takes place in accordance with the general REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
12. SYSTEM 3E informs that it may be required to provide data it possesses, including IP addresses, persons using the Website – courts, law enforcement agencies and other state authorities or institutions authorized to do so in connection with their proceedings.
13. The website contains links to other websites, and SYSTEM 3E is not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
14. SYSTEM 3E informs that the use of the Website and other websites is associated with existing potential threats, the primary of which is the danger of infection of the Website by various types of malicious software (viruses, “worms”, “Trojan horses”). To avoid any associated risks, a person using the Website should equip their device, which it uses to browse the Internet with an efficient antivirus program by installing its latest versions.
15. SYSTEM 3E also informs that special threats related to the use of the Website and other websites may be associated with the activities of the so-called Internet hackers.
16. SYSTEM 3E informs that despite modern security technologies used by the Website, there is a possibility of cybercrime associated with the undesirable activities described above. SYSTEM 3E informs that it is not responsible for any threats related to the use of the Website.
17. By using the Website, you accept the provisions of these Regulations.
18. The provisions of these Regulations apply only to this Website and do not apply to websites of other entities.
In case of questions or complaints regarding the Website belonging to SYSTEM 3E, please contact:
SYSTEM 3E S.A.
Rondo ONZ 1
00 – 124 Warszawa
(22) 544 99 10
In cases not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.